What is the Business Model Canvas Suite and
Why is it important to my company?
The Business Model Canvas Suite clarifies a company's position with its customers and partners, allowing the company to realign its products and services to best address the customer's needs, pain points and evaluate its action steps both in product development and sales relations.
Value proposition Canvas
This Canvas assesses the company's Product Market Fit.
- What is the Customer's true job and to whom do they have to answer?
- What of our Products and Services would delight the customer?
This Canvas evaluates outside forces that can impact our business.
- Who are our competitors?
- What new trends can affect our business?
business model canvas
This Canvas reviews the product development and sales relations.
- How do we get, keep and grow our Customer base?
- What are the key players, activities and resources we need to insure our product and value proposition?
This Board, taken from the Agile Manifesto, helps define the action steps.
- What is the most important thing that needs to be done?
- What work can be completed in a short time period?
In the age of Twitter and Instagram businesses must constantly adapt by keeping a pulse on their business and navigate through outside forces. Each "canvas" is printed on 4'x3' paper and placed on walls where everyone involved can see on a daily basis. With the help of a facilitator, who is asking "trigger" questions and viewing the process through fresh eyes, the stakeholders populate the canvases with "sticky notes" thereby allowing for very easy entry, fast deployment, greater conversation and more importantly a visual map of the company's health and future.
Sue has facilitated the Business Model Canvas Suite for ODOT (Ohio Department of Transportation) Division of Diversity and Inclusion, nine ODOT suppliers; Prince George Community College, Washington DC; Operation Hope among other businesses and organizations.
Are you ready to really stay on top of your business? Contact us here.