What is the Business Model Canvas Suite?
Why is it important to your company?
It is the First Step to a Great Business Plan and How to Always Stay Current.
The Business Model Canvas Suite clarifies the company's position with its customers and partners, allowing the company to realign its products and services to best address the customer's needs, pain points and evaluate its action steps both in product development and sales relations.
Value proposition Canvas
This Canvas assesses the company's product market fit.
- Which Products and Services would delight your customer?
- What is your customer's true job and their needs?
This Canvas evaluates outside forces that impact the business.
- Who are the competitors?
- What new trends can affect the business?
business model canvas
This Canvas reviews the product development and sales relations.
- How to get, keep and grow the customer base?
- What are the key resources, activities and key players needed to produce product and value proposition?
This Board, based on the Agile Manifesto, defines the action steps.
- What are the most important steps that needs to be done?
- What work can be completed in a short time period?
In the age of Twitter and Snapchat businesses must constantly adapt by keeping a pulse on their business and navigate through outside forces. Each "canvas" is printed on 4'x3' paper and placed on walls where everyone involved can see on a daily basis. With the help of a facilitator, who is asking "trigger" questions and viewing the process through fresh eyes, the stakeholders populate the canvases with "sticky notes" thereby allowing for very easy entry, fast deployment, greater conversation and more importantly a visual map of the company's health and future.
Sue and Company has facilitated the Business Model Canvas Suite to the Ohio Dept. of Transportation, construction companies, educational institutions and general business organizations.
Are you ready to really stay on top of your business? Contact us here.